You really can
change your life
Discover practical coaching for achieving the life of your dreams.
Working with a qualified coach is your primary tool to empower yourself, solve everyday obstacles, and achieve tremendous results, both personally and professionally.
Make significant changes to your wellbeing through guidance.
Grow your career
Create a plan for impressive growth and unprecedented success.
Achieve your goals
Establish and take action towards achieving clear goals in the next year.
Become more effective
Overcome new challenges tapping into confidence, and leverage strengths.
Improve your relationships
Open deep connections and ignite passion in your relationships.
Empower your leadership
Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization.
Unlock Results in Every Sphere of Your Life
How it works
I don’t believe in “quick transformations.” I believe in long-lasting change, and that doesn’t just happen. My coach program is created to support you step by step through the journey with the right strategy, plan, and accountability so you get the transformation you’ve wished for.
And great strategy won’t succeed without the proper mindset to implement it. By recognizing mental traps, you can replace them with empowering beliefs that drive you towards success. When you change your perspective, you are then ready to transform your life.
What's the investment?
$500 USD per month
(minimum 3-month commitment paid upfront)
Get a free 30-minute
strategy session to get started!
What’s included over 3 months:
- 12 x 60 minute coaching sessions over Zoom.
- Coaching Journal to visualize your future, declare your goals, and celebrate your win.
- Direct contact with Filippo via Whatsapp during the period.
By the end of the first 12 sessions:
- Uncover what’s been stopping you, slowing you down and keeping you stuck
- Feel more in control of your courage, strength, and passion.
- Devise a plan of action to achieve your specific outcomes
- Have more energy, more vitality and more accountability.
- Have more confidence and clarity than you’ve ever experienced before.
- Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will change your life.
- Learn tools to persuade, inspire and connect with others.
- Step out of your comfort zone to get what you’re after.
”I am so grateful that I had Filippo as my coach. He helped me identify my strengths and weaknesses in an incredibly compassionate way.Melissa C.Athlete
A few things you might like to know about coaching
Frequently Asked Questions
What is coaching?
It can be difficult to identify the behaviors and mindsets that are holding us back. The end goal of coaching is to develop the skill set necessary for success in work and life, but sometimes, these skills are unknown or difficult to pinpoint.
The Coaching is distinct from other health services because it doesn’t focus solely on current mental struggles or ask you to change who you are. Instead, coaching helps you build skill sets that equip you with the necessary strengths for life triumphs.
After just six months you can reduce stress levels, increased resilience, increased social connections, increased ability to inspire others, and improvements in job performance.
How do I know if coaching is right for me?
When you feel like you are functioning well overall and want to set goals to help you develop a greater sense of drive, improve your ability to bounce back from setbacks, feel more satisfied with your life, or improve your relationships – coaching may be an excellent fit for you. When you feel like the day-to-day is starting to get really tough, or the bad days outnumber the good ones, therapy may help you dive deeper and find clarity and healing.
How long should I get a coach for?
Every client is different, but I typically recommend at least one year of coaching. The first three months are used to recognize limiting tenets. The following six months are used to elaborate patterns to defeat those limiting tenets. After that, I will help you make those patterns second nature, part of your regular habits that you practice daily.
How is coaching different than therapy?
Therapy (also known as psychotherapy, counseling, or “talk therapy”) is similar to coaching in some ways. Both use evidence-based techniques and international dialogue as the primary tools for growth and discovery.
Still, there are also critical differences between these services: coaching focuses primarily on the present and future, while therapy focuses on the past, present, and future. Coaching focuses on personal growth and professional development, while therapy is designed to help you work through more profound issues such as anxiety, depression, or trauma.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- To hold your vision – even when the going gets tough and you lose sight of it, I never will.
- To challenge you when needed – old beliefs, habits and behaviours are often deep-seated. We’ll uncover the underlying reasons you’re stuck and set up more useful and helpful habits together.
- To support you – I’m on your team and my passion is to see you succeed. I’ll champion you and support you every step of the way.
- To be honest – even if it’s difficult or uncomfortable, I will always be straight with you.
- To curate and tailor the information – you’re an individual with individual needs and the last thing you need is more information, you need the right information and the right actions for you.
- To make it fun – it can feel so heavy for so long and I’m here to make the process fun, light and as easy as I can.
Do you offer a guarantee?
If after one month of working together you are not 100% satisfied with my coaching service, I offer a no quibble, money-back guarantee. This is why I offer a free 45-minute no-obligation starter consultation. I’ll only offer to work with you further if I am confident you will benefit from our time together.
What topics do you coach on?
I specialise in coaching in the following areas:
- Life coaching
- Business coaching
- Sport and mental coaching
- Work/Life balance
- Confidence building