The Life Assessment
This self assessment allows you to visualize how balanced your life is. I’ve divided the result into 5 spokes, each representing a facet of your life: Physical, Mental, Emotional, Relational, Financial.
- This personality test contains 24 statements.
- There is no time limit. Most people take about 15 minutes – please allow yourself plenty of time.
- Please respond to all of the statements and answer in sequence.
- Double-check that you have made the right choice. If you need to change an answer, simply select the new response and the incorrect response will disappear.
- Try not to use the ‘Neutral’ option too often.
- Describe yourself as you generally are now, not as you wish to be in the future.
- Describe yourself, as you honestly see yourself. Your spontaneous answer is usually the most accurate.
For each statement choose the response that best represents your opinion:
|1||Strongly Disagree||If you strongly disagree or if the statement is definitely false.|
|2||Disagree||If you disagree or if the statement is mostly false.|
|3||Neutral||If you are neutral about the statement, if you cannot decide, or if the statement is about equally true and false.|
|4||Agree||If you agree or if the statement is mostly true.|
|5||Strongly Agree||If you strongly agree or if the statement is definitely true.|
[modalsurvey id=”1195578778″ style=”flat” display=”4″ ]